MCC Swimming Carnival Thursday 4th March
Homebush Aquatic Centre
The MCC Swimming Carnival will go ahead at Homebush. However we ask all students and parents attending the event to be familiar with the following Covid Safe Guidelines.
These are in addition to the Centre’s general Covid guidelines for safe practices:
- All entry is via a separate mousehole entry (see map)
- People attending the carnival will NOT enter via the main entrance. Signage outside the Aquatic Centre will direct people to our individual entry point.
- No student spectators
- Only parents of swimmers are allowed to attend as spectators. They are required to sign in using the Gov’t QR code which will be available at the entry point. Parents are encouraged to wear masks while in attendance.
- Anyone who is not well is asked not to attend.
- Social distancing needs to be adhered to and all parents will sit on the western side while competitors will be seated on the opposite side in their allocated school space.
- Participants should remain in their allocated area when not racing and schools are to inform students they are not to mingle with competitors from other schools.
- School groups will leave the site at stagnated times to avoid congestion.
- There is to be no use of the showers by competitors. They are encouraged to shower at home before the event.
- There will be no access to the cafe and all spectators and competitors are asked to abide by the Venue’s Covid Safe Practices.